Saturday, August 25, 2007

With the lack of rain here in east Tennessee, it seems like it's on everyone's mind these days, including me! We are more than 16 inches below our annual rainfall, and the lawn is brown. Guess that's why I think these turquoise teardrop shaped beads look like raindrops.

Turquoise is another of my favorite stones, right up there with rose quartz, and amethyst! On our last trip to Ohio, I found these lovely sky blue turquoise teardrop shaped beads in my favorite bead store in Toledo! I just couldn't resist them!These beautiful stones are wrapped in lots of sterling silver wire with a sweet swirl at the end. 1-5/8" in length, the dangle right at 1" all on a sterling silver earwires! They are listed in my Etsy store, just click on the link on the right side of the blog.

Hearts Desire Beading Company 2008 © - All Rights Reserved


No comments:

Elegantly yours.....