Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Today is a day full of emotions for me as I end a chapter in my life and start a new one. This was my last day as a pre-school teacher and the beginning of being totally self-employed. I have been with this parent's day out program for the last five years of my life, and it has been wonderful in more ways than I can count!


This school year was very special because I was blessed to have nine sweet little boys in my class who made me laugh and see the world through the eyes of a toddler again! My teaching partner and friend Judy taught me how to be even more patient with little ones, and how to have grace during life's most difficult moments.


So as I start this new chapter in my life, I look back and smile at many happy memories, and I look forward to the many challenges of being self-employed! My life has been forever changed by my time spent as a pre-school teacher and I am so grateful that God gave me that opportunity to be one!



With tears and smiles,

Debra

No comments:

Elegantly yours.....