Saturday, September 22, 2007


I love Eni Oken's designs, her work is so intricate and innovative! She inspires me to try new things every time I see a piece of jewelry she has created. This captured agate cabochon is one of Eni's many designs, it took several hours to make and was definately a labor of love!

This beautiful agate cabochon is very large (45mm x 35mm) and has many subtle shades of rust brown in a fine line pattern crossing the stone at an angle. I wove very fine copper wire into intricate netting, which holds the cabochon tightly onto a sturdy copper frame. The woven bale is large enough to accommodate a heavy rope chain or large leather necklace, it's width is 1/4". Altogether, this bold pendant is 2-1/8" in length and 1-1/4" wide.

You will find this pendant listed in my Esty shop, click on the link on the right side of my blog! Thank you for stopping by to see some of my work! Enjoy!

No comments:

Elegantly yours.....