Monday, September 17, 2007

In one of my previous posts I showed a pair of copper earrings like these without the stone suspended in the center. The copper earrings were just a trial run! After learning the technique, I really thought they needed a little more umph! These turquoise teardrop shaped stones fit perfectly into these earrings!

Big, bold, beautiful, these earrings are not for the faint of heart! If you like making a statement with your jewelry, these are for you! I hand forged the sterling silver base wire and carefully wrapped it with a smaller gauge sterling wire. I used 20 gauge sterling wire to make rounded earwires so they are durable and sturdy. If you have never had a pair of earring with round earwires, try them! I find that they stay on much better than french wires!They are 2-1/8" in length, the dangle is 1-1/2" long and it is 1-1/2" at the widest part. The earrings come to you on a display card and is enclosed in a organza drawstring bag.

They are listed in my Etsy store, click on the link to the right of the blog to view my shop!

Hearts Desire Beading Company 2008 © - All Rights Reserved

1 comment:

Sara Millis said...

These are great... I bet they go quick! Sara x

Elegantly yours.....