Saturday, October 6, 2007


I've been given a new title by my friend Sue at SignatureSterling on Etsy! She called me "Wire Working Queen" (or WWQ for short) after she saw this bracelet listed in the promos! I'll take that as a great compliment, because I really love working with wire! Thank you Sue! :)

A curving trail of wrapped copper wire travels across the substantial topaz colored glass focal bead, much like a walking trail. This copper trail draws your eye across the focal bead to the two leaf shaped foil lined beads on either side. For a change of color, I added oval amber glass beads wrapped in more copper wire. This bangle bracelet is 8-1/4" and should be comfortable on wrists ranging from 6 1/2 inches to 7 1/2 inches around. There is a sturdy hook that holds the bracelet securely on your wrist, and it is easy to open with just one hand. You will find this bracelet listed in my Etsy shop, just click on my shop link on the right side of the blog to see this and much more!

Thank you for looking!

Hearts Desire Beading Company 2008 © - All Rights Reserved

1 comment:

Mimi said...

Long live the queen!! :-)) I am so featuring you this week on my blog!! Sending you a convo right now! Peace, Sue
http://signature-sterling.blogspot.com

Elegantly yours.....