Thursday, March 19, 2009

Bridal Inspiration...


As a jewelry designer, one of my favorite things is creating jewelry for the bride-to-be and her wedding party! There's just something about the romance of a wedding day, whether it be a simple gathering of family and friends or a huge platinum affair, I feel honored to be a small part of that special moment! Searching for just the right color of beads to go with bridesmaids gowns and sparkly crystals and pearls for the bride's jewelry can truly be challenging! Even so, from the first meeting with the bride-to-be to the delivery of the each handmade piece of jewelry, I enjoy the process! You might say that I'm a hopeless romantic!



It is my pleasure to be a part of another wedding here in Knoxville this coming spring! The bride has chosen a gorgeous palette of tanzanite, light amethyst with accents of robin's egg blue for her wedding day! After my first meeting with the bride-to-be, while making dinner for my family and I realized that my own china had many of the same colors we had discussed that afternoon!

Since Swarovski has a fantastic selection of colors in their crystals and pearls, I had no trouble finding beads to go into my jewelry designs for this event!






I look forward to showing you the finished pieces of jewelry soon, but not before the bride has seen them! So check back, there will be upcoming posts on this jewelry and much more!



Blessings,
Debra

http://www.heartsdesirebead.com/

No comments:

Elegantly yours.....