Saturday, March 21, 2009

Bridal Inspiration....
Part II


At long last I have finished the bridal necklace using some of the components in the picture below! It took the better part of day, but it was worth every moment! I really wanted to work on this piece without interruptions, and today was the perfect day to get it completed! Being mostly sunny and mild, my kids and husband were outside most of the day, so I devoted my time to this necklace!

This was the first time I have started with a drawing and ended up with a piece of jewelry! Usually my designs are ideas floating in my mind and I make adjustments to fit the components altogether! Since not everyone can visualize ideas, I went to the initial meeting with the bride with three different drawings in hand. She chose with the one I really wanted to do! Having a drawing made this was a very pleasant process, one that I will do again!



Next order of business...delivering all the jewelry to the bride-to-be, and I can't wait for her to see it! I promise there will be pictures of everything, but only after the bride see them!

Blessings,
Debra

http://www.heartsdesirebead.com/

No comments:

Elegantly yours.....