Gayle from This Artist's Journey has tagged me, and I am it! Now it is my turn to answer a few questions that will tell you a little more about me! So here I go, and by the way....watch out you might be tagged next!
Eight things I'm looking forward to:
- School being out!
- Warmer weather and being outside in the garden
- Swimming and getting a tan
- Fresh peaches from the Farmer's Market
- Veggies (especially tomatoes) fresh from my garden
- Cosmos (my favorite flower) in the flower beds
- Learning another new jewelry technique
Eight things I did yesterday
- Homeschooled the boys
- Dreamed of making several different pairs of earrings, after all there are so many ideas floating around in my head!
- Took my boys to AWANA for their end of the year ceremony, and smiled big grins when they got trophies and ribbons for all their hard work this year!
- Read The Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe on the back deck in the warm sun
- Twittered about numerous things
- Contacted some of my dear Internet friends
- Listened to my favorite talk radio station
- Made spaghetti for dinner, Yum!
Eight things I wish I could do:
- Speak Spanish and French fluently
- Talk to my Grandma again
- Adopt one of my girls from the Coq Chante, Haiti orphanage and bring her to the USA
- Have Solomon's wisdom (and his riches would be good too!)
- Get my parents to move closer to us
- Put an end to all the hate in the world
- Go to the beach again
- Remember what it was that I went into another room to get! Argh!
Eight Things or Shows I Have Watched:
- Mythbusters (my boys favorite show because they blow up so many things!)
- Platinum Weddings
- The Saint (the movie with Val Kilmer)
- The Tangers sitting on their nest in the maple tree in our yard
- The constellation Orion in the fall and winter night sky
- The people I love getting older
- The space shuttle taking off
- The Northern Lights
Eight of My Favorite Blogs:
In closing I'd like to say thanks to Gayle for the tag! Answering these questions has been fun and thought provoking! Also, if I could add one more thing to the "wish I could do" list, it would be paint like you! Painting with watercolors was one of those art class "must do's" when I was in school and I didn't appreciate it like I do now! Hopefully Mr. Ryan, my art teacher will forgive me! :)
I hope you have enjoyed reading the answers to these questions, and hopefully I've given you a little more incite into who I am through this posting and all my other musings in this blog! And be forewarned, you might be tagged next!