Friday, October 29, 2010

A Fascination....

With cooler weather upon us, it is time to pull out the sweaters, hats, coats and scarfs. Once again, I must decide which these items will be worn another season and which will go to Goodwill. Despite the fact that I am not the cold weather girl, I am excited to be wearing my favorite pair of boots again!

As of late, my jewelry designing thoughts are consumed with a fascination for pins! It seems the perfect time of year for them, after all they bring new life to those old knits! So this week I pulled out several of my jewelry making books and began searching for ideas on making fibulas. Trying to be frugal, I started working with nickle silver wire to make prototypes, but found that the wire was wonderful to work with, it looks great, and is cost effective too!

These are some of the pins I put together this week! What do you think?





Be sure to check out the Fibula section of my shop in the coming days, I will be adding these soon!


Blessings,

No comments:

Elegantly yours.....